When she got home from California,we celebrated with amazing food all grilled by Dad--shrimp, filet, veggies. I made the salad and bought the cake. Wow did I get off easy or what.
The cake was from "The Chocolate." It was delicious! It was a special birthday for Dave and I because 21 does seem like an adult. Kari has been a loving and caring sister. I am thankful for her.
For her gift she wanted a picture of the Salt Lake Temple. She shopped around for about three months and found a beautiful painting. She has it in her apartment and it certainly adds to the wonderful Spirit that is there.
After her gifts and cake, we sat around telling stories of Kari when she was little. It was great fun. Her friends Rachel and Mayu were there and it was fun to get to know her new roommates.
Yay! You posted! I've been checking almost every day and finally get to see new pictures of the family! Keep them coming so we can see what you're all up to. I'm going to try to get Jon to write a new post this weekend about the Texas drivers here. They're worse than Utah if you can believe it. Miss you all!
ReplyDeleteHey look! I finally made the family blog. So happy to know I'm considered family
ReplyDelete